Dienstag, 1. April 2014

Songcheck (3) Russia "Shine"

This year Russia starts withe the mid-tempo song "Shine" , the Tolmachevy Sisters will sing it, but its not the best that Russia ever send. Its a very normal song and when you listen to it, you think that you listen this before, thats not bad, because so you remember it. I can say that it doesn´t win, but the final would be save.



Now to my rating:

Voice: 4/5 

They have nice voices.

Song: 4/5 

Its a very easy song, but it´s great and if they make a good gig, the people will like it.

Live performance: 3,5/5

They have good live performances, but I think they are a bit young to make a very emotional and special gig, so 3,5 points.

Total: 11,5/15 

Qualification chance: I think they will qualify this year, because they are in the final every year, Russia has a nice qualification rate. Furthermore it is not a bad song, I really like it. So I give them a qualification chance of 90%. So its really save that we see Shine in the grand final.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen