Samstag, 18. Mai 2013

Today: The Grand Final Who will win?

Today at 21.00 P.M. the grand Final of the Eurovision Song Contest will start. But who will win tonight? Denmark, Ukraine, Russia, Anouk from Netherlands or Azerbaijan? Norway?

Thats my opinion for tonight:
1. Denmark
2. Ukraine
3. Netherlands
4.Norway
5. Malta (Surprise but I think he will get lots of Televoting points!

Why Denmark will win?
The song has very different elements, for example the flute in the song I like very much. I think she will win the televoting and about the jury, I cant say something. The jurys this year are very special (crazy)
, for example the qualifiers: Armenia, Belgium, Lithuania and Romania. I think that the jury push them into the final. I hope she will win and not a song who the jurys push with lots of points to win, that the televoters dont want. lets see what happen tonight.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen